Activities for children
Making friends and playing is utterly important for children. This will be no problem at all on our campsite. There is a big separate playing field for the children with zip-line, trampoline and a nice playing fortress with sandbox.
There are many go-karts for smaller and larger children, supporting the many kilometers made with them.
Several nights during the week we will make a camp fire, and nothing beats roasting your marshmallows over the fire with your self-sought and cleaned wooden stick.
In all lodges you can find a box with toys and books in the bed room. Something different and thus special compared to at home.
In the surroundings of the campsite you can find many activities:
- The museum of the Hunebeds in Borger
- The prisonmuseum in Veenhuizen
- The story of Ellert and Brammert in Schoonloo
- A nature information center in Appelscha with gnome and bare feet paths
- The ‘Drentse Koe’, a playing farm for children in Ruinerwold
- Tree path (‘Boomkroonpad’) in Drouwen
- Amusement park ‘Duinen Zathe’ in Appelscha
- The mini-zoo ‘Zoo Bizar’ in Orvelte
- Wildlands in Emmen
Getting bored in Drenthe is simply not possible!